Teacher Aide/Associate- Full or Part-Time
Positions available in:
Infant, Young Toddler, Toddler, & Preschool Classrooms
- Supervise and engage with children as they play and learn.
- Assist the lead teacher with classroom duties and tasks.
- Help provide support for daily lessons and activities from the approved curriculum.
- Engage and ensure the safety of the children.
- Help to oversee activities in the classroom.
- Engage in positive communication with families.
- Help prep for snack and lunch for family-style meals.
- Engage and interact with children through direct care and supervision.
- Attend paid staff meetings and ongoing training.
- Maintain professional online presence.
- Assist and encourage life skills with the children to help lead to increased independence.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Passion/previous experience working with children.
- High school diploma preferred
- Must pass state and federal background checks
- Complete training as required by center.
- Ability to assist in implementing program activities.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
• Preform all physical aspects of the position, including frequently moving around, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 35 pounds at a time.
• Ability to recognize and react calmly and effectively in hazardous/dangerous situations.
• May provide children with assistance in dealing with issues such as personal hygiene, medical needs, toileting, diapering, lifting, writing, feeding, and getting in or out of transportation.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discounts
- Direct deposit payroll
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- More benefits to come!